Lehigh Institute intends to be your integral solution when it comes to International Business.
We use our solid expertise and global industry contacts to help you every step of the Export/Import process, while adopting the appropriate tools to measure and evaluate your project's progress.
Our consulting clients can partner with us anywhere from a few months to several years to reach their business goals.
- Do you want to export but don't have an Export Management Department?
- Do you want to explore the commercial opportunities of big emerging markets?
- Do you want to create a structured procedural guide for your international activities?
Our consulting services may cover all or many of the areas below:
- Creating an Export/Import Plan for your Business
- How to set-up the International Department of your Company
- Budgeting for Export- Foreign Market Research (including Detailed Quantitative and Qualitative Reports)
- Negotiating International Contracts- Pricing products for export
- Export licensing and Compliance Requirements
- Sales and Marketing in Foreign Markets- Building an International Network of partners, prospects and distributors
- Packaging and Logistics
- Traveling, organizing and attending Trade Shows
- How to set-up offices overseas
- International outsourcing
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Procedures and Operational Business Practices
- International Requests for Proposal.
- Proposal Review Service - We revise your draft and provide correction/improvement recommendations (typically consumes 10 hours of work over 3 to 5 days)
- Proposal Coaching Service - We help you prepare your business proposal, from the topics to be covered to the final evaluation of the document prior to submittal.
- Full proposal Preparation Service - We prepare the International Proposal for you, working with your staff to address the particular characteristics and compliance conditions of your product and your company's bidding strategy, so you can level the playing field for International Procurement and bids. This service may take many days to complete.If you don't have a formal Export Management Department, we will work with your staff to implement the specific processes and systems your company needs, including all Federal and International Regulations, official record keeping, order processing and business documentation and practices.
Once your operations are established and running, we will develop the corresponding Manual of Procedures, which describes and explains how the process works, so your staff can perform their activities in the most organized and efficient manner.
Import Compliance Consulting
Lehigh's strength rests on focusing on our customer's operations and structure. We will work with you to develop your import operations, which includes:
- Import Compliance with the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Import Documentation
- Imported Products classification
- Custom Broker Management
- Country of Origin
- Record keeping of operations
- Manual of Import Management procedures.
Should you have any questions and comments, or would like to schedule a free first consultation (on-site in Easter PA only or by phone in any other US or international location), please tell us what you need and we will provide a Project Plan and a Price Proposal.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our tel: + 1 610 730 2315.
IMPORTANTE: SU LLAMADA, MENSAJE O EMAIL PUEDE SER EN ESPANOL.
IMPORTANTE: SUA CHAMADA, MENSAGEM OU EMAIL PODE SER EM PORTUGUES.
General Pricing Conditions (in US$)
PROJECT CONSULTING: PROJECT-BASED PRICE
SPECIFIC SHORT-TERM PROJECTS: 400.00/HOUR - 3,200/DAY
FOR LONG-TERM (OVER 50 HOURS) PROJECTS WE SUBMIT CONSULTING PROPOSAL
1st INTERVIEW FOR PROJECT ASSESSMENT: FREE OF CHARGE (IN EASTERN PA ONLY)
1st INTERVIEW (OUT OF EASTERN PA): 400.00 PLUS TRAVEL EXPENSES
1st INTERVIEW (PHONE, IF OUT OF EASTERN PA): FREE OF CHARGE
CONSULTING AT A NON-US LOCATION: 3,200/DAY PLUS TRAVEL EXPENSES